Saturday, October 29, 2005

time for another post...

Which no one will probably read as I haven't been updating very frequently. Well, time at Chewonki is winding down and let me say that although I'm going to be sad to leave, I'm not unhappy about having a break from kids. Its hard being responsible all the time.

Moving to Rutland on the 15th of November. The apartment will be pretty bare for the first few weeks as I traverse new england and pick-up the furniture which has been arranged. Grandparents, parents, and ikea will be furnishing my new home. Ski school training starts on the 28th. Actual work starts on the 3rd. December should be slow until christmas and then we'll be going like gangbusters until mid april. The weekends at Killington are always busy and the mid-week rental packages are priced to help bring people to the mountain so we're basically always going to be busy.

Vacumed out my car today.

No comments:

Post a Comment