Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dip

My friends from High School, Matt, and his older brother mark started a company a few years ago that makes and sells bean dip. It is pretty tasty stuff and available a lot of supermarkets and specialty stores including whole foods! Maybe Camden has seen it on the shelves? In any case, check out the link in the sidebar. They're the shout out.

Also I have a new digital camera and I've decided to add a new section to my blog which will be computer backgrounds. I figure a lot of people like to have nature scenes as their wallpaper so I'm going to start posting some here. If you click the picture, your browser should open it up in a nice large window. The pictures are pretty high rez so they should be good for whatever screen size, unless you are Jon Todd. I hear he uses a 60" LCD these days.

1 comment: