Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Main thoughts

Ok - I'm thinking about two things:

1. I accidentally sent my ipod through the washer and then the dryer. No damage. Plays perfectly. No problems. Can you believe it? I'm not joking. Reinforces my axiom, electronic devices are waterproof if there is no current flowing through them. Forget "I'm a pc," apple needs: "you can send this through the wash and it will still work."

2. I'm really not a political guy - I'm really not. I pay attention to it but I believe our future lies in science and technological progress, not political process. Elections, Presidents, Government, its all extremely important, but in terms of mankind as a whole, the next 1000 years, I truly believe that science has or will find the answers. All that being said.... Obama's infomerical (call it what you will) almost made me cry. I feel inspired. I want to call people and tell them to vote Obama, I want to blog Obama positive, I want to drive to Florida and go door to door, but....

I'm not going to. I'm going to read reviews of computers, watch videos on youtube, play world of warcraft, and generally to continue my semi-nerdy technical resistance. Oh, and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment