Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scartlet B's - Moving!!

Lila and I went to Scarlet Begonias two nights ago, we turned into park in the gravel lot to the right of Cote's and discovered that it had been turned into a new set of empty buildings! We were dissapointed to discover the easy parking option gone, but managed to find a spot on mainstreet.

After a great meal, and a little chit chat with Sallie, we learned that Scarlet B's is moving into one of those new buildings! They are going to have table service and a full bar!

They are either moving/opening october 1st!

While I'm happy that they are doing well enough to faciliate a move to a bigger and better space, I will miss the small feel and charm of the old restaurant. I remarked to a friend that "the nice thing about scarlet b's is when you are done, you're done! You've already paid! No fussing over the check, just smile, say goodbye, and go!"

2 comments:

  1. Will we have to buy from the bar or can we still b. our o.b.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know... I'll bet you can still bring.... When I know, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete