Monday, August 06, 2007

Horseshoe crabs - blue crabs - garden spider

what do these have in common? They are all arthopods and are in the Super Phyllm, ecdysozoa. We're dissecting them tomorrow. It is going to be intense.

Additionally, I spent the weekend working and playing video games. Time management? A skill I will never learn.

In the world of mac, fake steve jobs was outed by a guy from the nytimes. He's the senior editor of forbes magazine!! I heard an interview with him and he does not speak in any way like his alter-ego. But either way, forbes is going to sponsor the site and not edit what he writes. I think it will be pretty funny to have a corporate magazine sponsor a blog which basically just trashes on everyone who is anti-apple or a lunatic (larry elison), especially when so much of the forbes readership probably falls into that category.

Also, I've been trying to like Cramer from mad money. I just can't do it. That guy is worse than doctor phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment