Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On my own

Since my classes are going to run for another week and half, and lila was done with hers, she decided to go to the adirondacks to work at her camp. So I'm going to be on my own for about two weeks.

I know what you are thinking. I will sit around in my underware, play video games, watch tv, sleep, eat and generally make a mess everywhere.

But no!! In fact I will go to work everyday (not weekends), do homework, take finals and just generally be responsible.

Sounds pretty boring.

So to make life exciting I'm accepting recommendations for stupid stunts:
Rules - the stunt can not have a high probability of landing me in the hospital. (low probability is fine. Secondly the stunt can't have a high probability of getting me arrested.

Other than that, the skies the limit. Once my readership at large has submitted a good list, I'll post it and you can vote. I'll perform the task suggested by the winner. They also get a quarter.

good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment