Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prepping the build area


Finally all my parts are in!! 

I'm still having to do lots of other prep before I start building. Lila got a laptop, so I need to move files around between her old HP slimline and the new Vaio, then, I'm going to take her old 22" acer lcd and pair it up with my imac. Then, my current second display, a 27" LED LCD Viewsonic will become the main display for the new build. But to accommodate 3 screens at my desk, I have to add the "L" back to my desk. I have a desk from crate and barrel and then I added a sideboard, also from crate and barrel to create the "L." But then, when we moved, we actually used the sideboard as a side board! So I have to clean up my curent desk area so I can bring the sideboard back in. Then... I've got to clean up the imac setup, which is fairly complicated, lots of external drives and such. Hopefully by Monday, I'll be ready to build. 

Additionally, I have to write a paper on the curricular effects of the Force Concept Inventory. Fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment