Saturday, September 03, 2005

At lila's

So training for chewonki is done and I get my first captive audience on my own, this tuesday. Lila and I have a done a large amount of driving on this labor day weekend meaning that we have seen plenty of traffic plus plenty of cars. Meaning cars that I haven't seen before - such as the Volkswagon Phaeton and the dodge magnum. Both of these cars ugly. Particularly the phaeton. German engineering has failed to produce an attractive car.

Also I've learned a lot more about biodiesel recently and as we are all getting older and getting closer to buying cars, also considering the rising price of gas, biodiesel is currently less expensive than gas and diesel is less expensive than regular gas, so... Buy diesel. I would but I have a big maroon ugly taurus.

Also bought a wireless router today - want to keep my friends updated on purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment