Friday, September 09, 2005

I've discovered my purpose

So, I've discovered that my purpose in life is to yell at kids and tell them what to do. Nothing makes me happier - "Alex, go pack a daypack with a waterbottle, warm layer, and some sunscreen." Anne - marie, quit bothering me about how dirty your hands are, we're in the woods" - "Alex, stop eating dirt" - "katie, quit throwing pine needles at alex" - "Alright, everyone in your tents immediately!!" That was what my week was like.

I also got bit by a pig.

This coming week, I'm on a bit chiller trip, a five day saltwater canoe trip around this part of coastal maine - we are staying on chewonki owned island and will be paddling around checking out various things. I think I'll bring the digital camera on this trip to get some photos for the ol' blog. So some people may have no idea what my job at chewonki involves, rather than me post a lengthy explanation click here to find out what its all about.

Much thanks to fred for posting a very short little post saying thanks.

Thing I'm most excited about right now - iPod Nano!! I've been watching the steve jobs presentation of it on quicktime - the thing is just about the coolest mp3 player I've ever seen. Its so small and sleek and it comes in black which is super classy. Wow. I'm mean wow!! The thing is cool.

This weekend - may be doing some fishing, cleaning and restoring lila's old huffy bicycle.

Most recent sweet lila and dave interaction : I accidentally just kicked lila, i said, "I'm a big behemoth," she says, "But you're my big behemoth."

The bite from the pig didn't break the skin.

1 comment: