Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years at Killington

So its been a crazy world here at Killington over Christmas week. Boatloads of kids (180 is our max, we usually go up to 185, however the room we operate out of is only rated for 100 people including instructors) come in everyday and its my job to teach them to be badass. But the good news is that the parents love me. I now get booked for private lessons all the time and if I don't get privates I do pretty well in tips. In tips, I made 45 today, 55 yesterday, and 25 the day before that. So thats good, it pays for my ticket to D.C.

So I'm going to do D.C. Fred and I are going down in mid jan, I'll be there from the 19th to the 21st, I think fred is there from the the 18th to the 22nd. He has more time off than me. I think fred called it "Son of New Years." Conviently coencides with Dan's birthday. Also Dan, I'm getting on the shopping for skis for you thing.

So I'm hanging around the ground hotel tonight until tenish when lila gets off work. Then off to various locales along the access road with other people from work. Right now they is an acoustic guitar player performing in the lobby by the fireplace. He's playing "How sweet it is to be loved by you." Its corney here but fun.

If anything remarkable happens to me I'll tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Dave I am now a reader. If you slack off from posting I will probably call and berate (remind) you to start again. I will not waste my time checking a blog with no new posts.

    Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 AM

    PS, that's Eric

    ReplyDelete