Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wash 'n WiFi

So right now Adelphia cable internet sucks and is not functioning at my house. Naturally, they can't get a technician there until monday afternoon. So I figured, this is a great opportunity to do laundry! At Wash 'n WiFi - I can do laundry as well as check my email and surf the web!!

Kudos to Fred who is long overdue for a shout out (which I will post sometime in the near future, i.e. when I find a funny picture) as the only person besides lila who reads my blog. And Lila only reads it so she can make fun of me a little for having a blog in the first place.

Got my uniform today, fancy ski jacket and pants. Also got a locker at the mountain and went skiing with my boss this morning. And I didn't fall on my ass and I actually skied fairly well so that was good. Lila made her first turns yesterday and were going again tommorrow.

Snow tires were put on my car today - i now feel invicible so I will be sure to drive headfirst into a snowdrift as soon as possible. I assume that were we still at bowdoin, and I got snow tires, someone like avery, conor, fred, or anyone I know at all, would be encouraging me to "test them out." So I will, everyday, in the parking lot which is continually unplowed.

So far I've skied 7 days this season. I'm going to try to keep track and let everyone know so Libby can be jelous and jon todd can point out that alta has recieved like 8 feet of snow in the last few days while killington's gotten an inch or two.

Signing off from the wireless network "Clothesbasket" ...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:29 PM

    What's a girl gotta do to get a shout out around here? Don't answer that.

    EMMA

    ReplyDelete