Friday, December 16, 2005

Once a King of Narnia, Always a King of Narnia

Just got back from seeing the Narnia Movie, "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe." It was incredible! Basically I liked it because they kept to the actual story, they didn't really change anything. It was awesome.



this image was taken from http://moviebob.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_moviebob_archive.html


Lila and I have been doing well, we've been skiing a few days and now that we've got lots of snow things are starting to pick up around the mountain. I've been teaching mostly small girls and usually they try to manipulate me to get me to do things like give them extra cookies and carry their skis. Usually it works.

Yesterday I hung out with ella in burlington for a little bit. I was trying to claim jon todd's old telemark gear from the outdoor gear exchange but it turned out that they had actually sold the equipment already so the trip was for naught.

Tommorrow, Lila and I are heading down to Woodstock, NY to attend her family's yearly solstice party. Mostly people just eat and make fun of each other. There is also a Cut Throat Santa game that I"m going to have to come up with a gift for. I'm sure I'll find something in the back of my car as most of the world is hidden there.

I'll be back in VT on monday evening courtesy of amtrak. Come visit sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:13 AM

    Yeah, those little girls may think they're hot shit, but have any of them gotten you to take Plan B yet?

    -Fred


    Quagmire: Hello there, cutie. How old are you?
    Girl: Sixteen.
    Quagmire: Eighteen? You're first.
    Girl: MOM!
    Quagmire: I like where this is going.

    ReplyDelete