Friday, September 19, 2008

Ads

Microsoft has got new ads out - the Seinfeld & Gates ads and the spoof "I'm a PC" apple ads.

First off, I think that the Seinfeld & Gates ads are really funny. They aren't laugh out loud funny, they aren't stupid stuff happening on MTV funny, but they are funny. Probably they are closer to English Office funny. Hey, most americans don't like the English Office.



In the "I'm a PC" there are only two funny parts:
This guy:

and the guy who sells fish:


Obviously, the point of the ad is to show people that PC users are not all "boring suits." But I think that the ad is a little too high brow and it can't really stand up to the Apple Ads.

The ad that does out manuever apple is the I don't wear a suit ad: It is short, sweet, and its got a guy from NASA which obviously makes it legit:

Follow this link over to gizmodo to watch the ads.

Probably Microsoft should ask me next time they start an ad campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment