Friday, August 26, 2005

Post First Trip with Kids

Had really crazy kids - had to give a sexual harassment talk - they learned the hard way why you should zip up your tent when you leave it (rain) Had a kid who forgot his water bottle probably like thirty six times. Had a kid who couldn't kayak who kept getting pinned by the tide against our swimming docks. When I went to help him out, I flipped my kayak! Which was totally sweet because another one of my campers had just decided to have a race and had flipped his kayak so he felt a lot better when I flipped mine too.

The weekend is here which is basically a time to do laundry take showers eat some decent food and sleep before it all starts again on monday.

My hair gets greasier than anything you could imagine when I'm in the woods for a week without a shower.

But I'm having a great time and as you all can see there is now a link to jontodd.com on the blog so you ought to ch-ch-check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment