Thursday, August 18, 2005

Training continues

Training continues - we did something called the barn climb - a series of high ropes course elements all set up inside a barn unlike anything I've ever seen before -> and I've seen it all. Been having a lot of fun - the staff is coming together nicely. Next week we are on encampment throughout the week so probably no updates until friday - also this weekend going to new hampshire to see lila who is there right now. Next update is sunday night.

Wrote a haiku about 15 year old children
Mom, leave me alone
want to hang out with my friends
really, who am I?

almost a haiku
Schools out for summer
I went to the dangerzone
opps, I did it again.

I went and got indian food with emma yesterday - the only thing I don't like about indian food is that you smell like it all next morning and if you didn't eat breakfast you're just hungry and tempted all day by those wondrous aromas that are still on your breath and on your finger tips. Man.

Alright - I've got some more unpacking to do.
I didn't do anything stupid today so it was a good day.

Also - no one has commented on my blog yet so clearly no one is reading it. All my friends know this address - checking the blog should become as automatic as checking away messages.

Yes emma, I know you check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment