Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday in Maine

So its Sunday. I'm in maine. There isn't much to do which means of course that I am tooling around on the internet looking for cool stuff. I checked out jon's blog and discovered a link to another mutual friend's blog and it turns out that this dude, henry work, is a juggler and I'm a juggler and we didn't even realize and there could have been lots of fun but... nobody knew. Oh well. So I'm just going to hang out today and maybe go for a bike ride.

Last night lila and I hung out with chewonki people and played a pretty cool drinking game called bite the bag. You get drunk. Then you stand on one foot, bend over to a paper bag and bite it, all while standing on one foot, then you stand up. You can then put both feet on the ground and tear off a small piece of the bag. You put that piece in the bag and then its the next person's turn. Everyone takes turns and it gets progressively harder as the bag gets progressively shorter. Most fun when very drunk already.

Also I've learned a lot about car stereos recently as I'm getting lila one for her birthday. If anyone has any questions about car stereos direct them to jon todd as he probably knows way more than me about them. Also check out the snazzy link to jon's site. Its totally sweet and rad and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment