Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whatever asshole

Whatever asshole who started a blog just to make fun of my blog and say that no one in the blogging community reads my blog I give the finger. Seriously, who starts a blog to make fun of another blog. Blogs are already kinda lame. Whats lamer, a blog about me or a blog that makes fun of the blog about me.

I get my first captive audience tommorrow. I've got this kid coming who is a sixth grader and thinks he knows everything about physics and engineering and string theory and computer programing. Because he got some lego set that let you build lego robots and program them. He is going to be my personal project.

Spent the weekend in new hampshire relaxing. It was nice.

Spent the afternoon at the kitteray trading post discussing the merits of various sandals specifically footbed contours. Interestingly this is not the first time I've done this. Came away with a pair of tevas which I'm happy with.

Spent the evening unpacking the car, finally moving into my house, reading med forms and thinking of funny shit to say to fred who seems to think that I'm waiting to make fun of him but I'm not and I'd really like to hear about his elaborate plan to move in early but think he is being hypocritical with his view on recorded history.

Read "Bringing down the House" The book about the MIT grads who went to vegas and became pro card counters. It was pretty interesting and I'm planning on mailing it to avery who will appreciate it and probably try to start counting cards and probably loose some money and get beaten up in a back room.

Speaking of avery and his "buddy" eric penley - recieved a phone call from each without a message just to give me there phone numbers. This makes me feel good as I know that they are at least reading my emails or my blog.

Got to go and finish unpacking then repack for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment